Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Law Breaking

Okay, I was having a nice little discustion with my Father a few days ago. The topic was breaking laws. I think that laws, such as gravity, are named wrong. Well I thought that. But my father made me take a different look into this subject. Okay, God gives us 10 laws to fallow. One of them is You must not lie. We all know that. But we can still lie right. I mean God is not stopping us from lieing. I could say that I am a female, and that would be lieing. I have lied. But if I jump up into the air, I have not defied gravity, cause right when I stop going up I go down. Right? So there for I can break the law of lieing, but not of gravity.

But what if we look at it this way. I jump into the sky, and some one takes a picture. If we had never seen some one jump, and did not know that they would soon be falling, we would think that they had defied gravity. Same with a lie, we see someone lie, but we cant see the punishment for there lie. When we jump the punishment, is hitting the ground. When we lie, it is like jumping with our souls, we will soon feel the pain of the ground hitting out inner being.

So we can break the law of gravity, but when we do it breaks us back.

Chase Whittemore

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home

Promote your blog for free.